NFL Way to Play
The NFL Way to Play High School award recognizes the excellence demonstrated by high school players who exemplify proper technique to make impactful plays.
Through this initiative, and in partnership with Hudl, one high school football player will be honored each week during the regular NFL season for demonstrating exceptional in-game playing technique.
The NFL Way to Play High School Award is featured nationally on Saturdays on NFL Network's Good Morning Football and the school of each honoree will receive a $1,500 equipment grant through USA Football.
Check out the 2021 season winners below!
A panel of representatives from the NFL Football Operations Department selects the player who most positively impacted the game through proper technique:
- Phil Bogle – 2-year NFL guard, Director of Game Operations
- Kevin Boothe – 9-year NFL offensive lineman, Director of Football Strategy and Business Development
- Jay Manahan – Director of Football Communications and Marketing
- Roman Oben – 12-year NFL offensive tackle, Vice President of Youth Football
- Jon Runyan – 14-year NFL offensive tackle, Vice President of Policy and Rules Administration
- Troy Vincent – 15-year NFL cornerback, Executive Vice President of Football Operations
Check back for when the award returns this fall!