Return to Play Resources
The following guidelines have been provided by the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please use these as references only, in conjunction with applicable states’ resources and protocols regarding return to play protocols.
- NFHS released the Guidance for Opening Up High School Athletics Activities in the fall.
- CDC released Best Practices for School Reopening.
- USA Football is also working with medical, athlete-development and football experts to establish return to play guidelines near-term. See their Phase One of Return to Youth Football 2020.
- NFL FLAG provided these Return to Play considerations.
- USA Football developed a phased approach for the return of youth football.